19 September, 2014
Brazilian Cheese Bread
I am thinking about a Brazilian Steak restaurant in town. The restaurant serves delicious Brazilian Cheese Bread. That Brazilian Cheese Bread is fluffy inside and crispy outside. It’s gluten-free, yummy, and super easy to make. So, I decided to make this Brazilian Cheese Bread at home and share my recipe to my friends. Watch how to make Brazilian Cheese Bread on Ploy’s Kitchen Channel on YouTube.
Ingredients of Brazilian Cheese Bread:
1/2 cup of whole milk
1/3 cup of unsalted butter
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of sugar
1 cup of tapioca flour
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
Cooking Directions for Brazilian Cheese Bread:
1. Spray a mini 24-cupcake baking pan and set aside
2. Add tapioca flour into a medium mixing bowl, set aside
3. Boil whole milk, unsalted butter, salt, and sugar in a pot
4. When they are boiled, pour them into the mixing bowl, which has the tapioca flour
5. Use a wooden spatula to fold the batter in the mixing bowl.
If you use a mixer, please use it to whisk the batter to cool down.
If you do not use a mixer, let it cool down a bit and use your hand to fold the batter to become incorporated.
6. Then, add egg and keep whisking (please do not add egg when the batter is still hot; otherwise, if the egg is cooked, you will need to throw away the whole batter). After whisking, the batter will absorb egg and become incorporated. Then, add parmesan cheese. Keep whisking until everything is all combined.
7. Use an ice-cream scoop or a spoon to divide the batter evenly to the baking pan
8. Bake for 15-25 minutes or Brazilian Cheese Bread becomes golden brown
Now, we get delicious Brazilian Cheese Bread
ENJOY :))) Brazilian Cheese Bread
About Ploy’s Kitchen
My PASSION :))))
As I wrote in the “About Precious” that I love cooking. I actually began cooking since I was ten. My grandmother and my mother are good home cookers. Their foods are more than delicious. Those are full of love and attention in all ingredients and techniques. Therefore, when my mom was in the kitchen, I usually asked her for a permission to get in the kitchen to help her cook. I have learned so many things from my home cooking. That was the beginning that made me love cooking and cooking became my passion.
In 2012, before I came to the U.S.A., I decided to take a Thai culinary course at Suan Dusit International Culinary School in Bangkok, Thailand. I have learned how to cook Thai traditional foods, including appetizers, entrées, and desserts. Much more than that, what I learned was not only how to cook, but also how to select good qualities of ingredients and how to prepare those ingredients for cooking. I also learned how to crave fruits and vegetables for decoration, but making it edible.
After I have spent my time on my master degrees in the U.S.A., I have been cooking and baking a lot. Many friends have known that when I have free time, I will find an opportunity to either cook or bake. I think this is a good time for me to share what I love to all of you. With all my hearts and passions, I hope you all love my recipes and techniques that I share to all of you.
I am currently posting my recipes with photos, but I do not have a video cooking show. I am working on my video right now. Please STAY TUNED :))))
Please feel free to leave your comments or contact me via my social media by clicking on the icons on the right side of the website. Please also feel free to email me with your suggestions, thoughts, or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org. What would you like to hear from me? Just let me know! I will do my best to MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Content Copyright 2014-2015. Precious Productions, LLC. Ploy’s Kitchen. Precious Lifestyles. All Right Reserved.