6 February, 2015
Roasted Chicken Valentine’s Day
Roasted Chicken Valentine’s Day Recipe
Today we are gonna make Roasted Chicken Valentine’s Day Recipe as a Sustainable Dinner for Valentine’s Day, Roasted Chicken with Healthy Ingredients and Complete Nutrition.
How do you feel when I say “HEALTHY INGREDIENTS and COMPLETE NUTRITION”?
Some people may say that it might not be delicious. Some people may say that healthy food does not look good. But, today I would like to encourage you to make a healthy dinner for your beloved one with this dish, Sustainable Roasted Chicken Valentine’s Day. Not only does it look good, but it is also delicious and healthy.
Why is this dish sustainable?
I use local and seasonal ingredients where I can find them easily nearby my place. If you live differently than where I live, I encourage you to find any substitute ingredients in your area. If you are not sure, please leave your comments below. We may discuss sustainable ingredients. I can also help you adjust your local dish for your special day.
I have 2 designs for this dinner in case you are comfortable to use any design at home. This video shows the recipe that is serving for two people.
Ingredients for Roasted Chicken Valentine’s Day:
We divide ingredients into 3 parts: Roasted Chicken, Roasted Veggies, and Salad
For Roasted Chicken:
1.5 pounds of chicken breast with skin (you may also use chicken thigh If you’d like)
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1.5 tablespoons of chopped ginger
1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
9 thin slices of garlic cloves
2 teaspoons of ground coriander
2 teaspoons of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
1 teaspoon of salt
**2 tablespoons of all purpose flour** (use for making the sauce thicker, use after finish roasting chicken)
For Roasted Veggies:
1 sweet onion
5 sweet grape tomatoes
1 tablespoon of olive oil
a pinch of salt and ground black pepper
a little bit of rosemary
2 tablespoons of orange juice
1 tablespoon of pure honey
a pinch of salt and black pepper
Assorted vegetables salad (Now, what kinds of vegetables that we should use? You may use any kinds as long as it’s seasonal, local, and preferable. This list shows some examples of vegetables that you may use.)
Mini Chocolate Bars
Cooking Directions for Roasted Chicken Valentine’s Day:
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Put the chicken breast to the oven-safe container. Add soy sauce, chopped ginger, add chopped garlic. Then, add garlic slices.
Then, add ground coriander, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and salt. Then, add water.
3. After the oven is preheated to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, reduce the heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the chicken on the lower rack with no cover for 50 minutes.
4. Prepare the roasted veggies. We put all prepared veggies on the baking pan. Add olive oil, black pepper, salt, and rosemary. Cover the pan with the aluminum foil. Bake the veggie on the top rack with the same temperature. Bake the veggies for 40 minutes. Bake with the aluminum foil cover through the end.
5. Prepare salad. We cut the strawberries like a heart as shown on the video. Then, we make salad dressing by adding pure honey into a bowl. Then, add orange juice. Keep stirring until the honey is melted and incorporated. Then, add salt and pepper. Keep stirring until everything is incorporated. Then, add vegetable salad. Mix them with the salad dressing until everything is incorporated.
6. Now, the chicken is cooked from baking for 50 minutes while the veggies are also cooked from baking for 40 minutes.
7. It’s time to decorate the dish and serve. However, I would like to show you two ways to decorate this dinner:
– Serving on a rectangular plate
– Serving on a round plate
8. For the rectangular plate, I cut the chicken as a cube. For the round plate, serve the chicken as a rectangular piece.
9. Add roasted chicken on the plate first. Then, add roasted veggies. Decorate the chicken breast with chopped ginger, chopped garlic, and garlic slides that we baked with the chicken. We decorate them on top of the chicken breast. Then, add prepared salad. Then, decorate the plate with heart strawberries and mini chocolate bars. Add parsley on top of the chicken breast.
10. We need sauce. I use the sauce from the roasted chicken. Add two tablespoons of all-purpose flour while the sauce is still hot. Stir until everything is incorporated. Add the sauce to the plate. Sprinkle ground black pepper on the sauce.
Now, we are ready to serve Roasted Chicken Valentine’s Day. We serve this dish with a whole-grain bun as a side dish and a cup of hot tea.
This sustainable dinner contains complete nutrition where your beloved one will consume whole grain, healthy protein, fruits, vegetables, and healthy olive oil. This Roasted Chicken Valentine’s Day dinner also contains organic ingredients where I bought from the local market seasonally.
I think celebrating a special day at home would bring an ultimate happiness and health to you and your beloved one.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
I hope you have enjoyed your time with me. Chat with me by commenting below or following my Instagram or Facebook Page – Ploy’s Kitchen.
If you like my video, please share this video and subscribe my channel.
Thank you for watching see you next time! BYE.
ENJOY :))) Roasted Chicken Valentine’s Day
Content Copyright 2014-2015. Precious Productions LLC. Ploy’s Kitchen. Precious Lifestyles. All Right Reserved.