27 March, 2015
Roasted Chicken with Basil Red Sauce
Today we are gonna make Roasted Chicken Drumsticks with Basil Red Sauce
But, today, I combine roasted chicken with basil red sauce. Since I love Thai basil so much, I think today creation would bring a new taste for my audiences. So, let’s see the ingredients before we get started.
The ingredients for Roasted Chicken with Basil Red Sauce:
4 chicken drumsticks
½ Cup of Ketchup
½ Tablespoon of Fresh Chili
1 Tablespoon of chopped Garlic
1 ½ stalk of basil leaves
1 Tablespoon of honey
1 Tablespoon of olive oil
Cooking Directions for Roasted Chicken with Basil Red Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat up the skillet at medium high heat. Add olive oil. When the oil is heated, add chicken drumsticks. Let them sit there for a minute. Then, set the chicken drumsticks aside.
- Now, add the chopped garlic and stir until it becomes fragrant. Then, add chili and a half-cup of basil leaves. Keep stirring until the chili becomes fragrant. Then, add ketchup. Stir until they become incorporated. Then, add the chicken drumsticks back to the pan. Mix the chicken and the sauce until the sauce covers all the chicken drumsticks. Now, we put everything from the skillet to the baking pan.
- Bake them for 50 minutes
- While we are waiting for the roasted chicken, we prepare the crispy basil leaves. I use the pan to fry the rest of the basil leaves at medium high heat with olive oil. Fry them until they become crispy. Set that aside without any lids covered.
- 50 minutes later, decorate the plate with the prepared crispy basil leaves
- We get roasted chicken drumsticks with basil red sauce! It’s the time to serve.
ENJOY Roasted Chicken with Basil Red Sauce :))))