2 May, 2014
Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp
Many people have been requesting another common Thai food, “Thai Fried Rice”
Most American people have know Thai Fried Rice with “Crispy Chicken;” however, crispy chicken requires deep fry; therefore, at this point I try avoiding deep fried food because it’s full of oil and unhealthy. Therefore, today, I would like to introduce you “Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp.”
It’s easy and delicious :))))
Let’s get started
3 1/2 Cups of Steamed Rice (Cooked steamed rice with less water) —> See how to cook “Steamed Rice” from the previous blog, but use less water for fried rice cooking
1/2 Lb Shrimps
4 Cloves Chopped Garlic
3 Chopped Scallions
1 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
How to Cook Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp
1. Put 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil to the pan. Heat it up with high heat
2. Wait until the oil is warm. Then, put garlic and stir garlic a bit. When you smell garlic, put shrimp into it.
3. Stir until shrimp is cooked. Put it back into a bowl.
4. When you put Shrimps into the bowl, the pan still has vegetable oil; therefore, put the rest of the oil into the pan.
5. Wait until the oil is warm. Then, put garlic and stir until garlic is golden.
6. Put eggs into the pan. Then, stir a bit.
7. Put the rice into the pan while the eggs are still uncooked. Then, put soy sauce and fish sauce. Stir them together.
8. Stir until the rice is cooked well combined with the eggs and the sauces. Then, but sugar into the rice. Stir until it combine.
9. Put the cooked shrimps back to the pan. Stir until they all combined.
10. Put the chopped scallion into the pan. Then, turn off the heat. But, after turn off the heat, keep stirring until the chopped scallion and the rice all combined. Served with Fresh lettuce, tomato, or cucumber (your choice).
Thai Fried Rice with Shrimp is all set :)))))
If you would like me to share any recipes, please simply leave your comments here. I love hearing your thoughts.
Content Copyright 2014-2015. Precious Lifestyles. Ploy’s Kitchen. All Right Reserved.