I am thinking about a Brazilian Steak restaurant in town. The restaurant serves delicious Brazilian Cheese Bread. That Brazilian Cheese Bread is fluffy inside and crispy outside. It’s gluten-free, yummy, and super easy to make. So, I decided to make this Brazilian Cheese Bread at home and share my recipe to my friends. Watch how to make Brazilian Cheese Bread on Ploy’s Kitchen Channel on YouTube.
Ingredients of Brazilian Cheese Bread:
1/2 cup of whole milk
1/3 cup of unsalted butter
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of sugar
1 cup of tapioca flour
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
Cooking Directions for Brazilian Cheese Bread:
1. Spray a mini 24-cupcake baking pan and set aside
2. Add tapioca flour into a medium mixing bowl, set aside
3. Boil whole milk, unsalted butter, salt, and sugar in a pot
4. When they are boiled, pour them into the mixing bowl, which has the tapioca flour
5. Use a wooden spatula to fold the batter in the mixing bowl.
If you use a mixer, please use it to whisk the batter to cool down.
If you do not use a mixer, let it cool down a bit and use your hand to fold the batter to become incorporated.
6. Then, add egg and keep whisking (please do not add egg when the batter is still hot; otherwise, if the egg is cooked, you will need to throw away the whole batter). After whisking, the batter will absorb egg and become incorporated. Then, add parmesan cheese. Keep whisking until everything is all combined.
7. Use an ice-cream scoop or a spoon to divide the batter evenly to the baking pan
8. Bake for 15-25 minutes or Brazilian Cheese Bread becomes golden brown
Now, we get delicious Brazilian Cheese Bread
ENJOY :))) Brazilian Cheese Bread