Making Pies from Scratch
November 6 @ 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT$45
Fall into the season with pies. In this fun interactive online class, we’ll learn different techniques for making pie crusts and fillings. We’ll make beautiful lattice apple pie, butternut squash galette, and mini chocolate pie. The class will include the following steps:
- We’ll start the class with making the pie crust from scratch.
- We’ll prepare the apple pie fillings.
- We’ll craft the lattice crust and assembly the pie
- While the apple pie is baking, we’ll use the leftover crust to make galette.
- We’ll assembly galette and bake it.
- While the galette is baking, we’ll make no-bake mini chocolate pie.
We’ll talk about how to store and keep the pies. This class is vegetarian and can be made vegan.
Class schedule: Saturday, November 6 from 1-4pm Eastern Time Zone. Please check the time on the Eventbrite as the Eventbrite time shows your actual local time zone. This class will be online via Zoom. The class will not be recorded. The price is per screen.
You will receive the ingredient list 14 days before the class starts. We will send out the complete recipe packet along with the Zoom link 7 days before the class starts. No refunds will be given after the complete recipe packet is sent out.