Making Udon Noodles from Scratch
October 9 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT$50
Udon noodles are thick and chewy made from wheat flour and mainly used in Japanese cuisine. In about 2 hours, we will be making the following:
- We’ll start with making the noodle dough from just all purpose flour and water.
- We’ll talk about types of flour and techniques that make each type of noodles different.
- We’ll turn the dough into udon noodles using a knife cut technique.
- We will make delicious umami broth for Udon noodles soup.
- We will also make Mentsuyu as a dipping sauce for cold serving.
There will be options for vegetarian and vegan or any types of meat you prefer.
Class schedule: Saturday, October 9 from 4-6pm Eastern Time Zone. Please check the time on the Eventbrite as the Eventbrite time shows your actual local time zone. This class will be online via Zoom. The class will not be recorded. The price is per screen.
You will receive the ingredient list 14 days before the class starts. We will send out the complete recipe packet along with the Zoom link 7 days before the class starts. No refunds will be given after the complete recipe packet is sent out.