Asparagus is delicious. We can boil, roast, steam, or stir-fry. We are gonna use stir-fry technique to create an easy dish. I know that I keep naming my recipes “healthy” even though we will use stir fry technique to cook. I think homemade food is always healthy as we can control how much oil we add, how much salt we add, and even how much sugar we add. We can even choose not to add any ingredients we don’t like. But, if you don’t like asparagus, I mean this recipe might not be for you. But, I encourage you to try this recipe first before you decide you will like it or not. Asparagus contains vitamin K that is good for blood clotting. Moreover, asparagus is a source of glutathione, which helps to maintain the body’s immune system. Even if eating asparagus creates a pungent odor, this reaction is harmless to our body. Watch how to make Healthy Asparagus on Ploy’s Kitchen Channel on YouTube.
Ingredients of Healthy Asparagus:
1 Handful of asparagus
2 Teaspoons of soy sauce
2 Teaspoons of chopped garlic
2 Teaspoons of olive oil
Cooking Directions for Healthy Asparagus:
1. Heat up the pan to medium-high heat and Add olive oil. When the oil is heated, add garlic. When you smell garlic, add asparagus. Set asparagus in a single layer on the pan.
2. Add soy sauce. Stir asparagus from time to time, so asparagus will absorb the sauce.
When the asparagus is cooked, we are ready to serve.
You may serve the stir-fried asparagus with steamed rice. I have the steamed rice video on episode 7. You may also serve this dish with steak or other types of salad.
Roasted Asparagus with Honey
I found that roasted asparagus has a different texture than sautéed asparagus because roasted asparagus is crispy. I use honey and salt for the flavor.
Ingredients or for Roasted Asparagus with Honey:
1 Handful of fresh asparagus
1.5 tablespoons of chopped garlic
a half tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of pure honey
a pinch of salt and ground black pepper
Cooking Directions for Roasted Asparagus with Honey:
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix chopped garlic, olive oil, and pure honey all together
3. Mix them with asparagus. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes
5. Please flip the asparagus over when it has baked for 10 minutes
6. Please keep checking after 15 minutes until the asparagus looks nice and crispy
Now, we get roasted asparagus with honey. It’s easy and delicious! Please try this recipe at home.
ENJOY Roasted Asparagus with Honey :)))