Pasta Thai Red Sauce is the combination of Thai flavor and simple pasta. You may think that Thai Cuisine usually comes with steamed rice or rice noodles. And that is true. But, this dish has become popular at a modern cafe or a contemporary cafe in Thailand. As I mentioned in my previous blog post about American Fried Rice, Thai modern cafe has been trying to serve fusion food that combined western ingredients with Thai flavors. This pasta and Thai red sauce is quite popular and very delicious. Lean how to make Pasta Thai Red Sauce from Ploy’s Kitchen on YouTube. Before you check out the recipe below, I would like to point out one thing. I know you might be freak out to see the ketchup (again)! I know Thai red sauce contains ketchup. It might look gross to you, but if you are not comfortable to cook with ketchup, you are welcome to use tomato puree or crushed tomato. It will just taste like bolognese sauce. If you think you are adventurous, let’s follow my recipe first. Then, you will get a sense of how pasta with Thai red sauce tastes like.
Ingredients of Pasta Thai Red Sauce:
1 Pound of Ground pork (you may substitute ground pork with other meats)
¼ Cup of Cube Carrot
¼ Cup of Cube Onion
½ Tablespoon of Chopped garlic
1 Teaspoon of Chopped ginger
2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Granulated Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Ketchup
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons of A bit of water
Cooking Directions for Thai Red Sauce:
1. Heat up the skillet at medium-high heat and add olive oil. When the skillet is heated, add garlic. Keep stirring garlic until you smell garlic. Then, add onions and keep stirring. Then, add ginger and keep stirring.
2. Add ground pork. Add fish sauce and soy sauce and keep stirring. Keep stirring until the pork is half cooked. Then, add carrot and stir.
3. When the pork is almost cooked, add ketchup and sugar.
4. Stir until everything is incorporated. Reduce the heat to low and let it sit for 10 minutes.
5. Serve on top with pasta. Pasta Thai Red Sauce.
Pasta Cooking Directions:
1. Add water into a pot. Increase the heat to high. Add salt (Please do not add any oil into the water)
2. When the water is boiled, add pasta.
3. During the first several minutes, keep stirring pasta to help pasta not stick to the pot.
4. The time to cook pasta depends on types of pasta. Therefore, you may have to look at a package of pasta. The cooking time suggestion will be written on the package.
5. We serve Thai red sauce with pasta that we have prepared. So, now we get Pasta Thai Red Sauce for our healthy meal.
This Pasta Thai Red Sauce recipe is delicious and easy to make. The Thai red sauce is not heavy or thick. I really love this Pasta Thai Red Sauce recipe.
If you have any comments or would like me to show you any recipes, please feel free to leave your comments below.
ENJOY :))) Pasta Thai Red Sauce