Personal Chef Services
We believe in self-care of ourselves and our beloved ones through homemade meals centered around diverse food culture.
We listen to your need as we are here to make your life easier. Whether you need healthy weekly meals for you and your family or a self care package to send to your beloved ones, we are here to make your life easier and help you simplify your lunch and dinner plans.
How it works
We are more than just a weekly personal chef. We provide food shopping services, custom menus, and culinary services.
1. Start with a Chat! We will chat about what you need. Whether you need a weekly meal service for lunch or dinner or need a self-care package as a gift for a friend or a beloved one or a ready-to-eat baked goods or charcuterie board for any special occasions or even an in-home cooking class, we can craft a special package for you.
2. If we are a good fit, we will finalize the price and the menu! You will receive a list of menu and package in your email to confirm. We will also check with you if you have a certain kitchen tools and equipment at home.
3. Make a payment and relax. After you confirm the menu and the package, we will send you an invoice to pay. After you make a payment, you can relax and get ready to be taken care of.
Note: If a weekly meal needs to be frozen, we will be asking you to clear up your freezer.
Weekly Meal Services
Whether you need a set of bento box for lunch or a family meal dinner, we will work with you for custom menus, do grocery shopping, go to your kitchen and cook, and pack the meals for you for the week. Meals are flexible as we will work with you for what you need. We can include grab-and-go snacks or even to-go breakfast treats.
A one-time curated food gift for a friend or a beloved one. Because food is love, you can gift a one-time meal for a week for a friend who goes through a difficult time or an in-home cooking class for an anniversary or some baked goods for a new parent. We can craft a custom food gift with you to send it to your beloved one.
Birthday Party? In-Home Party? Anniversary? Game Day?
We want to deliver something extra special to you or your friend for a special occasion. Whether you need baked goods, charcuterie boards, or even crowd pleasing party foods, we have got you covered.
In-Home Cooking Classes
If you want your own intimate in-home cooking classes with your friends or family, we will be going to your kitchen and teach you a new cooking skills. Whether you want to learn how to make Thai street food or homestyle Korean food, you will receive personalized attention while learning new skills and enjoying delicious food.
“It was a pleasure to cook with you yesterday! Thank you so much for all the tips, techniques, and recipes, Ploy! You are such a wonderful instructor.”
Book Your 15-Minute Free Consultation
Contact us by email at cooking@ployskitchen to request a free 15-minute consultation.
Let’s start with a chat because we are going to your kitchen.
We are specialized in international cuisine. Whether you need a mix of Asian, Middle Eastern, French, Italian, African, or Latin American food, we have got you covered. Below is a sample of dishes you can pick from. We will also be working with you to craft custom menus to fit your need.
Sample Set of Menu: Omnivore for Family of Four
Barley salad with roasted carrot
Ingredient: pearl barley, carrot, salad green, dried cranberries, crushed toasted almond, thyme vinaigrette (dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, EVOO, thyme), salt, and pepper
Chipotle soup with chicken
Ingredient: chicken breast, shallot, carrot, celery, bell pepper, black beans, tomato, corn, chipotle peppers, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
Roasted chicken with mustard white wine cream sauce served with apple cider glazed carrot and roasted potato
Ingredient: chicken breast, potato, carrot, apple cider, butter, Dijon mustard, heavy cream, parmesan, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper
Pork tenderloin with bacon onion sauce served with roasted potato
Ingredient: pork tenderloin, potato, bacon, shallot, butter, Dijon mustard, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper
Sample Set of Menu: Vegetarian for Family of Four
Fennel almond cranberry salad
Ingredient: Fennel, arugula, orange, almond, parsley, EVOO, vinegar salt and pepper
Vegetarian minestrone soup
Ingredient: Onion, celery, carrot, garlic, potato, EVOO, red kidney bean, diced tomato, tomato paste, pasta, spinach, basil, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper
Braised soy tofu with garlic cauliflower rice and stir-fried vegetables
Ingredient: Extra firm tofu, cauliflower, carrot, broccoli, scallion, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, salt and pepper
Lentil eggplant baked moussaka
Ingredient: Eggplant, lentil, potato, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, EVOO, diced tomato, tomato paste, cheddar cheese, milk, butter, parsley, salt and pepper
- Ginger chicken perilla wrap
- Roasted chicken with mustard white wine cream sauce
- Chicken and spinach curry
- Pan seared chicken with pesto
- Sweet and savory chicken (roasted chicken with onion, apple, and mushroom)
- Beef stroganoff
- Beef stew with mashed potato
- Pork tenderloin with bacon onion sauce
- Pork loin romesco
- Shrimp scampi with rose wine
- Sweet and sour shrimp
- Cod with green sauce
- Blackened cod
- Pan seared cod with grapes
- Seared salmon
- Braised soy tofu
- Teriyaki tofu
- Lentil eggplant baked moussaka
- Tempeh meatballs
- Soy curls curry
- Cauliflower rice
- White rice
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Apple cider glazed carrot
- Roasted potato
- Glazed butternut squash
- Braised leek with thyme vinaigrette
- Red cabbage with apple
- Crispy green bean with crispy shallot
- Fennel almond cranberry salad
- Barley salad with roasted carrot
- Balsamic salad
- Quinoa salad
- Vegetarian minestrone soup
- Chipotle soup
- French onion soup
- Creamy potato soup
- Clear soup
- Miso soup
- Teriyaki sauce
- Chili sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Cream sauce
- BBQ sauce
- Avocado sauce