Let’s celebrate this holiday in this fun interactive online class. We’ll make delicious holiday meals featured food products from Boston-based small businesses. They are made in Boston by immigrants, women, or people of color from CommonWealth Kitchen, the food incubator in Dorchester, MA. Let’s have fun learning how to make delicious holiday meals. We’ll mail you the free gift set that was thoughtfully curated so you can use these products as your pantry staples. You’ll also learn about different cooking techniques and how to be creative making new dishes at home. We’ll make the following dishes:
– Jamaican jerk chicken (or eggplants for vegetarian) using Jerk Marinade from Hillside Harvest
– Cheesy baked mushrooms with Cranberry Tomato Chutney from Meal Mantra
– Roasted eggplants (or zucchini) with goat cheese, fresh mint, and Savory Red Pepper Relish from Lyndigo Spice
– Cameroon stir fried vegetables using Cameroon Spice Blend from Hapi African Gourmet
– Poached apple with yogurt and maple syrup with Orange Cranberry Granola from Off Our Rocker
A vegetarian option is available.
You’ll receive all 5 products that shipped to your mailing address or your guest’s address. The ingredient list will be emailed to you before class. The registration will be closed on December 5 at 6pm EST. Shipping is within the USA only. No refunds will be given after the registration.
The Product Gift will include Hillside Harvest Jerk Marinade, Meal Mantra Cranberry Tomato Chutney, Lyndigo Spice Savory Red Pepper Relish, Hapi African Gourmet Azi’i Spice Blend, and Off Our Rocker Orange Cranberry Granola.
You’ll source other ingredients for the dishes on your own. You will receive the ingredient list 14 days before the class starts. We will send out the complete recipe packet along with the Zoom link 7 days before the class starts.
Class schedule: Saturday, December 18 from 4-6pm Eastern Time Zone. Please check the time on the Eventbrite as the Eventbrite time shows your actual local time zone. This class will be online via Zoom. The class will not be recorded. The price is per screen.