Japanese home cooking is always simple and delicious. In this online interactive class, we will make Abura soba and Hoto Nabe. Abura soba is a noodle dish that serves with delicious sauce. The noodles are white soba that made out of all purpose flour. For Hoto Nabe, it’s a udon noodles dish serves with miso broth. The noodles are udon flat noodles. In this class, we’ll follow the steps below:
– Making a noodle dough from scratch
– We will split the dough in half for white soba and udon.
– We will make miso hot pot broth with chicken or tofu for Hoto Nabe.
– We will poach chicken or poach tofu for Abura Soba.
– We will make delicious sauce for Abura Soba.
– We will assemble both dishes.
If you don’t want to make the noodles from scratch, you are welcome to buy store-bought noodles for the class.
The dishes can be made vegetarian using tofu instead of chicken. These dishes can be made vegan.
Class schedule: Sunday October 16 from 4-6pm Eastern Time Zone. This class will be online via Zoom. The class will not be recorded. The price is per screen.
You will receive the ingredient list 14 days before the class starts. We will send out the complete recipe packet along with the Zoom link 6 days before the class starts. No refunds will be given after the complete recipe packet is sent out.