Thai cuisine is full of aromatic ingredients, cooking styles, and dish decorations. In this online interactive class, we’ll make two authentic noodle dishes you will find in Bangkok. We will make Thai Rolled Noodle Soup (Kuay-Jub-Num-Sai) and Thai Bun Noodles with Coconut Milk (Ka-Nom-Jeen-Sound-Num). We will follow the steps below:
– Make soup from scratch using ground pork or ground chicken (for noodle soups).
– Make coconut milk soup with ground pork or ground chicken (for bun noodles).
– Prepare components for the bun noodle dish.
– Cook rolled noodles from store-bought rice noodle flakes.
– Cook bun noodles and assemble the dish.
You are welcome to use any types of ground protein. We’ll use ground pork in class but ground chicken can be use. For vegetarian and vegan, fresh mushrooms can be used instead of ground meat.
Class schedule: Saturday, October 29 from 4-6pm Eastern Time Zone. Please check the time on the Eventbrite as the Eventbrite time shows your actual local time zone. This class will be online via Zoom. The class will not be recorded. The price is per screen.
You will receive the ingredient list 14 days before the class starts. We will send out the complete recipe packet along with the Zoom link 6 days before the class starts. No refunds will be given after the complete recipe packet is sent out.