A beautiful charcuterie board helps stimulate the taste bud and the tasting experience. Get creative for your cheese board together with your favorite cheese, charcuterie, and condiments. Whether you are planning to plate the board for Super Bowl or Valentine’s Day, this class will help you create a beautiful board for your special occasion. In about one and a half hour, we’ll follow the steps:
– We’ll talk about sizes and shapes of the board and/or serving plates/utensils you are planning to use.
– You’ll learn how to prepare and cut cheese for the board.
– We’ll talk about how to serve each component on the board.
– We’ll start plating and building our beautiful board.
– We’ll talk about how to serve it.
– We’ll also talk about how to store leftover board (if that’s the case!)
We’ll talk about how to wrap and store the board for serving during the game day or during your Valentine’s dinner. You are also welcome to just watch and learn.
Class schedule: Saturday, December 16 from 6-7:30pm Eastern Time Zone. Please check the time on the Eventbrite as the Eventbrite time shows your actual local time zone. This class will be online via Zoom. The class will not be recorded. The price is per screen. Please feel free to invite your friends and family to plate the board with you.
You’ll receive a supply list and suggest items for the charcuterie board in the confirmation email after registration. Please scroll down to the bottom of the confirmation email you receive from the Eventbrite.
We will send out the complete step-by-step guild of The Art of Charcuterie Board along with the Zoom link 6 days before the class starts. No refunds will be given after the complete step-by-step packet is sent out.