Today, we are gonna make Stir-Fried Bok Choy with Ginger. We also call Chinese White Cabbage. You may buy Bok Choy at any Asian market nearby your place. Please watch the video how to make Stir-Fried Bok Choy with Ginger from Ploy’s Kitchen
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Bok Choy with Ginger:
2 Handfuls of Bok Choy
1 Tablespoon of Chopped Ginger
½ Tablespoon of Chopped Garlic
2 Teaspoons of Soy Sauce
1 Teaspoon of Granulated Sugar
a pinch of salt, a pinch of ground black pepper, and a pinch of ground red pepper flakes (you may skip red pepper flakes)
2 Teaspoons of Olive Oil
Cooking Directions Stir-Fried Bok Choy with Ginger:
- Heat up the skillet at medium high heat and add olive oil.
- When the oil is heated, add garlic and ginger. Stir until they become fragrant.
- Add Bok Choy and soy sauce. keep stirring until Bok Choy is cooked.
- Add salt, black pepper, and ground red pepper flake. Stir until everything is incorporated.
- Turn off the heat and serve
- You can serve stir fried Bok Choy with steamed rice
This recipe is serving for 2 people. This is a quick and healthy dish. I hope you like it.
ENJOY :)))) Stir-Fried Bok Choy with Ginger