Today, my Sugar Cookies were inspired by Easter. I’ll show you how to make Sugar Cookies as a rabbit shape. I have just developed this recipe since my fiancé (now my husband) loves sugar cookies so much. This recipe is just right, easy, and delicious. I GUARANTEE the taste comes out FABULOUS!
Ingredients for Sugar Cookies (Serve 12 sugar cookies):
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking power
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
1/4 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Bake it:
2. Whisk for half to one minute
3. Add all dry ingredients into the wet batter and mix it until it’s all combined
4. Put the dough on the wrap and wrap it well. Refrigerate it for 1 to 1.5 hours
5. After that, get the dough out and leave it at the room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit
6. Put flour on the CLEAN table. Roll the dough and use the “rabbit shape” cookie cutter to cut out the cookie dough. Line them on the baking sheet with parchment paper
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. But, you have to keep an eye on it because each even is slightly different.
8. Let it cool completely.
9. Decorate cookies with sugar grazing
I guarantee if you follow my cooking instruction and measure precise ingredients as I wrote, you will get exactly the same sugar cookies as I got. I guarantee the taste is more than delicious; it’s loved!
I hope you enjoy my cooking recipe. I will post the video soon, but I think I will be able to edit my video after Easter; therefore, I post my cooking instruction first. Then, you will be able to bake these cute rabbit sugar cookies to your beloved ones on Easter’s Day.